Big Brother Cameroon, a copied version of Big Brother Naija (BB Naija) has recorded it’s first disaster in the house.

A video went viral showing a gas explosion in BB Cameroon’s kitchen.

In the video, two ladies who are housemates were seen cleaning the kitchen and suddenly a gas exploded. The cause of the gas explosion could not be ascertain through the video, but some social media users have suggested that one of the female housemates tried to use her mobile phone to make a call close to the gas.

No human damage was recorded during the gas explosion.