Sometimes, while a user tries to access his account via the official cash app login page, what he sees is that he is not able to log in to his account. Well, there could be umpteen of reasons why a user is facing this issue, however, all these reasons are somehow valid.
If you violate any policy or terms implied by Cash App, your account is subject to get suspended. Apart from this, if you have not verified your identity, then also this situation may haunt you again and again.
Apart from this, there could be other reasons for your account closure as well and one of the reasons could be several failed login attempts to your account.
So, if you are looking for a way to access your Cash App Login account without coming across any hurdle, then you must use the steps given in the next section. The method allows the users to reopen their closed Cash App accounts so that they can continue to enjoy Cash App services.
Cash App account reopening steps
Before you begin, you need to make sure that your Cash App login credentials are handy with you. In case you have forgotten your credentials, then you need to get in touch with Cash App Support members for reopening your account. In case you remember your Cash App login details, here is the stepwise process of reopening the account.
- Begin by launching the Cash App application on your smart device.
- After that, log in with your existing user ID and password.
- Then, click on the ‘Profile’ icon at the top-left of the screen.
- As soon as you do so, you will see a list of options to choose from.
- From the given options, select the option reading as “Personal”.
- Here, scroll to find out the “Support’ button and click on it.
- In the Support tab, select “Can’t access account”.
- Here, you need to submit a written request to Cash App for reopening your account.
As soon as you submit your request, your account shall be opened within 1-2 days. If your account is not reopened within 48 hours, you may need to submit a request once again. Once your account is reopened, you can log in with the older Cash App login credentials.